07 May 2008

{Slap Me SillY}

DRUM ROLL PLEASE:
It's official.
Peter is taking Summer Semester off.
...no you didn't imagine reading that...
You can rub your eyes as much as you want but it's true.
*PETER IS TAKING
SUMMER SEMESTER OFF*
Peter asked me how I felt last night about it?
Feel...do I feel anymore? Ha Ha
I told him that I am still in denial.
It seems as if Peter is in a break between a block/Semester.
Peter's Summer block would of started on May 12th...
...So...I don't think it's kicked in...
Slap me silly, I just might be dreaming.
Am I dreaming?
Nope!
No school for Peter until September.
I just can't believe it.
YIPPEE
YIPPEE
YIPPEE

YIPPEE
YIPPEE

3 comments:

Birdie said...

That's cool! You guys will have a such a great summer off...I'm so jealous. So does that mean he will finish next spring?

Kari said...

WOW! I thought there were issues with the student loan if he took the summer off??? Well, in any event, it appears that he straightened everything out. I'm glad you'll be spending the summer together!

Leicy said...

Whoo hoo! It is your birthday in May...! I love you!