

I will be looking at these incredible arches tomorrow.
Cute story: This morning, Porter was packing, I mean dragging his backpack around the house as if we were leaving right then. Porter kept saying, okay, let's go now".
I have been getting the dogs "pumped" as well.
I keep saying to the dogs, "you want to go for a ride", you know, things that keep the dogs jumping and running in circles.
I love Moab.
I love the heat and the beauty of the red rocks-
-the warmth just makes me happy from the inside out.
YAY!!!
Are we there yet?
3 comments:
Yeah for camping!! I'm jealous, but it's so hard to get away. Hope you have the most awesome time :)
Enjoy every minute of your camping trip. Making family memories with your kids will teach them the values of a close family and the importance of the love that shines from it.
Happy Mother's Day!
I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day in Moab my friend! You are a beautiful and loving mother.
Post a Comment