Last week I sent Peter an e-mail while he was in GERMANY!
These were the only words I wrote in the subject line:
Subject: I miss you so much that my heart aches
Peter's response:
You’re such a sweetheart Hilary.
I just wanted to say that I truly love you with all of my heart and honestly….whole heartedly think that you’re a wonderful mom and do an extraordinary job with Porter and Sidney. Of course the kids are going to act up when “dads” not around….or at least I would almost hope they would….. It’s good to be missed.
Thank you for everything you did yesterday and on Saturday: laundry, cleaning, shopping, etc. You really do go above and beyond with everything Hilary. If you need to get out….maybe get out on a ride…..let me know when and I’ll make it happen.
I love you Hilary….
Peter
p.s. Hubby Peter would die if he knew I posted this or would he?
3 comments:
Ahhhhhh...cheese is oozing out on this post!
Peter would die by the way.
AWWWWW~I'm a sucker for the mushy gushy stuff. Sweet hubby!!!
That is so cute, makes you want to cry, they never tell you enough, but when they do it is like you are in high school again.
Post a Comment