like sand through the {hourglass} so are the Days of My Lives
hOOtie in the tree makes me laugh. Scottie dog in Space. Please Don't ask where I find these things. I just do. HUGE SCOTTIE DOG. WOW!
You are totally obsessed! Funny girl :)
I watched 'Dog Whisper' last night and they had a Scottie they were trying to cute his hair, he would bite everyone, reminded me of Molly. PS: The Scottie's name was Angus
Angus--what an adorable name for a scottie. Did the "Dog Whisper" fix the problem?
Yes he fixed the problem, that guy is amasing......creepy......but amazing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are totally obsessed! Funny girl :)
I watched 'Dog Whisper' last night and they had a Scottie they were trying to cute his hair, he would bite everyone, reminded me of Molly.
PS: The Scottie's name was Angus
Angus--what an adorable name for a scottie.
Did the "Dog Whisper" fix the problem?
Yes he fixed the problem, that guy is amasing......creepy......but amazing!
Post a Comment