This was the e-mail I got from Pete this morning. He had plans to go and climb this mountain. I was a bit sad and had told Peter how I felt but also understood that he has the Summer off and should be getting "out" and be doing the thing which makes Peter happy. Thursday afternoon I e-mailed Peter and told him he should go and enjoy himself and that I will be fine at home with the kids---just a bit lonely and then he e-mailed me this:
From: Peter McConkie [mailto:]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 8:39 AM
To: Hilary McConkie
Subject: July 4th Weekend
Hey Hilary,
I’m so excited to get out with the family and do some camping on the 4th. I’ll get the 3rd off and we can just head up to the Uinta’s in the morning, as I’m sure we’ll find a great spot if we have daylight. I’ve already let Hartman know that the Grand’s out……as I would rather just spend time with the family. He completely understood. This is going to be a great time. I’ll start asking around to see if Trial lake’s dry at all or what we’re looking at. Should we bring the dogs.
Peter Peter McConkie
Liberty Mountain
Sales Manager
Not sure what to think about these nice e-mails he keeps sending me. They make me feel all sorts of funny feelings that I normally don't feel.
I kinda like it.
BIG HUGE, EFFIN SMILE ON MY FACE. Tee Hee
2 comments:
hey lady! i will indeed be at cha, and all by my lonesome, no one to hang out with! so we are def going to hang out! e-mail me! missmoxiescraps@yahoo.com
Ahhhh...isn't that tweet? You'll have a blast for sure!
We need to plan a camping trip with Matthew soon!
Post a Comment