like sand through the {hourglass} so are the Days of My Lives
26 June 2008
Someone Is Glad 2 Be Home
Do you think Sidney is HAPPY to be home? Every night Porter's bandage has to be changed. Porter is much better at letting Peter change his bandage. The first few times he would cry and fight the whole time. Now that the wound is healing and it's not as tender, well, Porter is fine about us changing the gaze etc... Porter's finger looks so much better. That Sidney of mine-- Whenever the camera turns on and so does she. P.S. The kids were getting ready for bed...hence the bare skin--that and I also just put aloe on Sid's sunburn.
Ha Ha Ha...I had left out a second line of my P.S. about Brittany and how she was going to mention porn. Instead I went with the kinder less provocative "getting ready for bed" comment. Ahh Ahh Ha ha
5 comments:
Cute little freckles!
Kiddie Porn
Ha Ha Ha...I had left out a second line of my P.S. about Brittany and how she was going to mention porn. Instead I went with the kinder less provocative "getting ready for bed" comment.
Ahh Ahh Ha ha
Those are some stinkin' cute faces!
Post a Comment