25 June 2008

Which one would you get?

Sidney's birthday is just around the corner.
Here are the three items that I have been looking at the last few days.
Which one would you like if you were 5 or 6?
They each cost about $30-40 dollars. Let me know. Thanks. • Clock Radio• Analog, AM/FM TunerAdditional Functions: AM/FM Radio, Built-In Digital Clock, Buzzer, Alarm ClockBuilt-In SpeakerFeatures LED Display Screen, Backlit Display, Sleep Timer, Projection Clock, Analog Tuner Operational Modes: Convenient Snooze Button, Snooze Mode, Sleep Mode, Volume Control, On/Off Mode, Repeat Mode


• Barbie Girls is a totally new play experience that combines the best of the real world and the virtual world Barbie Girl is a next-generation fashion doll and stylish MP3 player all in one; features a second fashion, adjustable-sized earbuds, belt clip, docking station, registration CD and reusable storage case512MB memory, expandable miniSD slot up to 2GB; Windows XP and Vista compatibleGreen case; for ages 6 yrs. and up• 6.5" Tall Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, FM RadioSingle-Disc PlayerPlays CD-R/RWs, CDs 2 Speakers , Speaker Type: Built-InFeatures Rotary Analog Tuner, Rotary Volume ControlModes: Volume Control, Search Mode, Track Skip, Stop/Play/Pause

4 comments:

Leicy said...

I would stick with #1, why you ask? Number 2 she would be on your laptop all the time, number 3 the risk of her ruining your cd's. Number 1 is fully functional and cute....my thoughts....! Love you!

{Hilary} said...

Sweet...
Okay anyone else?

Britt said...

I'm going to agree with Feliece...you definitely don't want her on your computer, your computer seems to have enough issues w/out a 6 year old getting her hands on it.

Birdie said...

Agreed on the computer issue, but I think I would go with number 3. Is there really anything on the radio that a six year old would want to listen to? Jingles for the dollar loan center? My two cents.