01 July 2008

*cuteness*

*cuteness*
Sidney's Bed-In-A-Bag came yesterday.
SO in love with it...me personally that is.
It has more hOOties on it then I could ever imagine.
It's hard to see in this picture but on the sheets, inbetween the the dark pink flowers --one of the two lighter rolls (that you can't see) well, one roll is hOOties.
Yes that's right--hOOties.
The picture that you see (above) is the full size and Sidney got the twin set. Everything was included minus one of the sham's and one pillow case.
The pillow with the heart...well the other side--hOOtie!
The real question here is who is this bed set for: {me} or Sidney?
Any way...
Last night I was making Sidney's bed (after washing everything) and Sidney ask me what side I wanted to have up...I picked the "square/brown" side up so Sidney picked the pink side up. As if I don't know what she will do now. She always picks opposite of what I pick.
The pink side looks better with the room.
DUH.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hoot Hoot! Very cute!

Leicy said...

That is so freakin cute......

Nancy said...

Hilary, you are soooo funny! I just love the "cuteness"... your daughter is so lucky to have such a super mom. I'm sure your excitement is contagious for her.

I love the post about your Scotties. Just precious! Dogs are... our "BEST" friends.