07 July 2008

Nothing New Here

I have nothing really to say.
I know it's hard to imagine that I have nothing to say.
It's not that I don't have tons to say, really I have been busy and don't have time to blog as often as I would like---that's a good thing.

Tonight I will download all the fun photos from our family camping trip. I know this may not come to a surprise but when I tried to download the photos Sunday from my camera to my laptop, my laptop told me that it didn't recognize the camera and I needed to insert software disc? I just threw my hands up in the air and thought WTF? It worked last week when I downloaded some pictures. I haven't done anything to the programs and the icons are still on my desktop...so what have I done this time? I am also scared to ask Peter for help.

I will also give you a sneak peek of a few crafty items I have been working on for the upcoming CHA SHOW in Rosemont, IL that I will be attending with SASSAFRAS. Ohh this makes me so happy.

Between work, kids, home , a camping trip, and an up coming Birthday, a.k.a. Sidney's birthday is this Saturday...I have my hands full and I kinda like it that way. I kinda like it when I don't have time to blog.

I also starting reading Twilight and I can't stop thinking about it. I tried reading it last Summer and just couldn't get into it--AT ALL! Started reading it on Sunday and it's all I can think about. Apparently I had more to say then I thought.
Ha HA

3 comments:

Birdie said...

I know whatcha mean, when life is soooo busy, it's tough to find time to blog about it!!

Kari said...

Hurry! post the sneak peek...hurry!

Nancy said...

I love blogging but it can become a chore especially if you get behind.

I hope Sidney has a great birthday and that the craft show is all that you want it to be. I look forward to your crafts.