10 July 2008

Knock Knock

I love Knock Knock.The Wine Pad would be perfect for a wine tasting party.
Two issues:
One, I am not a big fan of wine.
Two, the last time I had wine I threw up for a couple of days.
Okay, the last time I had wine, I did have too much. Ops.

I don't think I would ever have any reason to purchase "planning the menu". Just seeing the name of this pad made me nervous. I hate cooking. I hate having guests over in my very SMALL house. I don't have a dining room. I get all weirded out when I have family party's at my place (which I think I have only done once). I really do get anxious when I even think of having some sort of formal dinner party at my place. Ekkks!

This is a Obscenely Important Memo--can't you tell?
I can't think of one good reason not to purchase the Paper Voodoo Pad.
Really, I can't. This pad rocks. (Feliece, do you want to go half on it?)
I can think of several people I could use this on...no, one of them is not Peter, at least today.

I do enjoy the "don't kill the pets or other house sitting basics" but I don't go out of town often enough for me to go through a pad of 60 sheets.

Well I love paper. I am sure you already know this.

5 comments:

Birdie said...

I do share your love for knock knock pads.

Kari said...

I second that! I have the weekly menu planner...oh yeah...we went halvsies on that one. I use it almost every week. I also have the grocery list one....from Real Simple...but similar to Knock Knock's. That one ROXS!

Leicy said...

I would buy the VooDoo pad myself if it didn't cost $8.47 for shipping.....I can plot in my mind for free.....he he he....ha ha ha...This is me wringing my hands together with my head flipped back doing a EVIL laugh!!!****Visual****

{Hilary} said...

Thanks for the visual Feliece.

Nancy said...

These are new to me... I'm not a big paper fan but I love boxes! Small, big, pretty, plain, fancy, wooden, plastic, paper, straw... I LOVE THEM ALL- so I do understand! hehe! Have a great weekend!