I love the new photo. I also read the previous post. I understand completly where you are coming from. I had to work when the kids were small (actually my entire life until I retired 3 years ago) and the stress often times made me a mom I didn't like very much. My kids did survive and they are happy, healthy, independent adults, so maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought. Plus, it really did pass quickly It seems like yesterday. Things eased up once they could drive themselves to their various activities. So, figure how many years that would be and I bet that seems more doable, than thinking it will be like this till they go to college. Please know that I understand and you are wise to write it down and get it out! Surround yourself with their love and seek God's help to see you through.
1 comment:
I love the new photo. I also read the previous post. I understand completly where you are coming from. I had to work when the kids were small (actually my entire life until I retired 3 years ago) and the stress often times made me a mom I didn't like very much. My kids did survive and they are happy, healthy, independent adults, so maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought. Plus, it really did pass quickly It seems like yesterday. Things eased up once they could drive themselves to their various activities. So, figure how many years that would be and I bet that seems more doable, than thinking it will be like this till they go to college. Please know that I understand and you are wise to write it down and get it out! Surround yourself with their love and seek God's help to see you through.
Post a Comment