27 August 2008

Sidney's Outfit for Wednesday, 27 Aug 08



When I was I young child I didn't appreciate how I would get a new clothes every Fall season for School nor do I think Sidney does or will either.

Moving on: This lovely outfit Sidney got for her birthday this past July. It's so stinking cute. I wish they made these outfits in my size AND that these outfits cost the same as if I were still a small child. Wouldn't that be nice for a change?

I filled up my car this morning, 12.2 gallons later and only $48 dollars. I filled up the 4Runners tank yesterday and that was only $62 dollars. WOW, what a bargain?! I remember when I first started driving (back in the day) that I would just have to scrounge change for a gallon of gas which was only .90 cents. That's right-- .90 cents. Enough with gas prices...
"Hopefully" this day will fly by but by the looks of it...this is not going to be happening.
Smiles
HM

2 comments:

Birdie said...

Guess what? I filled up yesterday...and got 26.4 miles per gallon on my last tank!! Hehe.

Kari said...

Cute, cute outfit!