09 September 2008

Porter is Persistent

To: Porter Boy

Love: MOM

Finally, after {6} weeks of listening to Porter tell me,
"I want to go to Lagoon, Mom", we are going this upcoming weekend. On some days Porter would ask me once and on other days,
it might of been over 10 times.
The last four nights Porter has called me into to his room
JUST to me tell me "I want go to Lagoon, Mom".
Now, when he calls me into his bedroom at night,
I can tell him we are going this weekend.
I wish everyone could hear Porter scream, "YEAH"!
It's one of those moments it makes you proud to be a parent.
To see the excitement and joy on Porter's face, oh, my: PRICELESS

5 comments:

Birdie said...

That octopus is pretty scary!

Leicy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leicy said...

Have fun....he he he...I don't know how you do it? Going to Lagoon is like going to the dentist for a root canel and than stopping by my 'Butt' Doctor on the way home for a colonoscopy. I am having a panic attack just thinking about it.... :~)

{Hilary} said...

It's not that bad and with the Season Passport it's even better--come and go as you please--you don't have to stay for hours trying to get in all the you can for the PRICE you paid.

Kari said...

That is precious. As long as Porter is happy, right?