{me} office supplies & {scottie dogs}

like sand through the {hourglass} so are the Days of My Lives

17 September 2008

These are Cute: Etsy Find's



Jot It Down: Check out her cute stuff. She had her shop CLOSED all Summer. I was so happy to see it re-open that I thought I should share the joy with YOU!

Posted by {Hilary}

1 comment:

Kari said...

You're not shopping are you?

19 September, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

{me}:

  • Brittany
  • eTsY
  • facebook
  • Feliece
  • Jody
  • Kari
  • KiMbErLy
  • Liberty Mountain
  • Morgan
  • My Old Blog
  • Nancy
  • Robin
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{office Supplies}

  • knock knock
  • russell+hazel
  • see jane work
  • Two P's

{scottie dogs}:

  • AKC Canine Health Foundation
  • Great Scots Magazine
  • Scottish Terrier and Dog News
  • Scottish Terrier Club of America
  • Tartan Scottie
  • TerrierMan
  • Wobbly Scotties

{blog archive}

Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.