{Edited: I thought I had posted this on Monday night. Ops!}
~Peter is flying home tonight.
YEAH!
Weekend In Review & Week Ahead In A View:
~Scottie Dogs had hair cuts.
~Museum was awesome.
~Porter only likes the Mary-Go-Round & Train ride at Lagoon. Porter was scared to death on all the kiddie rides. After six weeks of him telling me "I want to go to Lagoon Mom" and he was petrified. Poor kid.
{I don't think he will be asking to go to Lagoon any time soon}
{Side note: Just Kidding. Porter is now asking me to go to Lagoon one more time mom and he will tilt his head to one side and he presses both of his hands together while asking me}.
~Love The Pie pizza. Love their BBQ Chicken Cilantro Specialty Pie. Yum, yum.
~Duncan had his annual vet visit. He needs another tooth removed and is going in this week.
~Sidney is having Lexie sleep over on Friday night.
~ Peter is going to Las Vegas next week for work. He is only going for a couple of days but he still will be gone.
~Bought Porter his birthday present. Got him this and this.
No comments:
Post a Comment