Truth be told I have a good reason for not posting.
My laptop, for whatever reason wouldn't let me download iTunes?
It was maddening.
This happened last June, the last time it crashed--FOR THE LOVE.
I had to reload all my programs and when I tried to add iTunes for the second time--it just didn't work.
Peter tired.
I even googled the error code it kept giving me and and was instructed by Microsoft's "How To Fix" section online and it still wouldn't work.
Agh!!!
Peter informed me today that I would have her back no later then Friday.
Is it Friday yet?
2 comments:
Your back...oh happy day...I have missed your blogs.....
Well I'm glad you have a good reason not to post.....
I, on the other hand, just haven't posted because my mother taught me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, than you shouldn't say anthing at all." And lately, I have nothing nice to say.
Post a Comment