This one really liked Sidney and I.
I thought it was going to jump the fence.
I talked to all the animals as if they were Kitty Cats.
Sidney was slightly bugged by this fact but that's what mom's do best---Bug their kids.
Friday night Sidney had Lexie sleep over.
Sidney was slightly bugged by this fact but that's what mom's do best---Bug their kids.
Friday night Sidney had Lexie sleep over.
We had pizza, went to the park, the kids played Barbies and then watched a movie and ate popcorn. Lexie left on Saturday about 1. By the time Peter got home from school at 5:30, I was spent and literally went to bed. Sunday, Sidney and I went to the zoo, Peter had a studay group and then we had dinner at Pete's parents home. Let's see, Peter has classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights. He also has a Saturday class from noon until 5:30. In between attending all of those classes he is working late and in study groups. We never see each other. I can't wait until he is done with school.
I can only imagine what Peter must feel like! Poor GuY!
2 comments:
You have a great zoo! It really looks like fun for everyone.
Poor hubby, he must be a hard worker. At least school will be over at some point. You are a very supportive and loving wife. Blessings to you.
wow, I have all those same pics but with Matthew in them. Ha!
What are you doing on Tuesday or Thursday night?
I'm kidnapping you.
Post a Comment