The last photo is one of my favorites.
This sh*t cracks me up.
The first photo would be "what I would of looked like" one year after I graduated from High School.
And you know what?
It's as if the this photo is one and the same.
I swear my high school photo from 1993 is this photo below.
THIS TOTALLY CRACKS ME UP.
1994

1980
This one is my favorite. I so want this hair. Seriously, I do. Okay, so be on the look out for this hair for Halloween. I totally want to be this "Hilary" in the above photo.
Please try it out.
Please try it out.
I need to find a better photo of myself for these head shots.
OMG, I am still laughing at this sh*t!
4 comments:
Hey, at least you didn't have a mullet like I did....but I was so hot....and jsut so you know that does look like your school picture. If it makes you feel better Sharon has that hair-doo as well.
Love you!
Kari--it really could of been me.
I swear to the all mightly--my high school picture is one and the same.
Ember and I really got a great laugh with this....he he he
Tracie and I play with this in class, it's hours of enjoyment :) I need a better pic of me too, I'm always wearing a hat and/or sunglasses, no good.
Post a Comment