This photo has "haunted" me for, umm, 28 years.
If you look closely I am wearing brown cord pants and a brown turtle neck shirt.
I cried and cried to my mother that morning that I didn't want to look like poo at school.
My mother wouldn't have it and sent me to school in the "poop outfit".
Poor, poor Hilary gets to school and notices that Kami Bell, Amy Whittle and Joeann Leong (the list goes on and on) were all dressed in their Sunday's best--why?
Classic--it was picture day.
So, here I am in my poo brown kindergarten outfit of which I have never forgotten.
Off to clean the house and then I need to pick up Sidney by noon.
Today is a short day for her and then I am not sure what our plans are for this afternoon but tonight Peter and I are going on a date.
Peter leaves for China next Thursday. This is part of the MBA program at Westminster and is covered in his tuition.
I need/want to get some QT with him before he leaves for 11 days.
3 comments:
You can ask your friend Kari for some photography tips. Real easy ones too. Not that the photos are terrible, because they're not...just saying!
I have nothing say really, just wanted to say hi :) Miss you!
it must have been a 70s thing!
I can remember crying too being dressed in brown!!!
Hooray for he poo days!!!
ps did you get my email?
xx
Post a Comment