Hello everyone! Today you have a guest blogger, Hilary's BFF Kari. I wanted to stop by and make sure everyone knows that it is Hilary's special day today so please leave birthday wishes for her!
I love you Hilary! I hope all your birthday wishes come true today! Have a fantastic day!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOX




6 comments:
ME First!!
Happy Birthday my good friend Hilary. This is your special day and...special you are :) I never would have survived my move to Utah without you! I love you!
Me again! Love you lots! I'm sorry you have a sore throat on your birthday! Have a super duper day!
Love you lots and lots and lots!
Kari--You Rock and You are in trouble. Okay, not really. I would of done the same post but without the pictures. Ewww...please...really, we need to go and take some "normal" photos of me please and soon.
Ha Ha
So, you hawt 29 year old(Chelsea's way of saying 'hot' sad thing is, if you ask Isaac how to spell 'hot' he says, h-a-w-t. His poor kindergarten teacher). It must be nice to be 29 for the 5th time...he he he
Happy birthday from your friend in Holland!!!
big hugs
x
That's what you get for cancelling our photo shoot! Ewwww...just be glad I did not include the one of your cleavage from the Josh Radin concert!
It's pretty sad when I have to use last year's birthday photos of you.
XOXOXOXOXOX!
Post a Comment