21 October 2008

Hilary Is Such A Dork...but...

...it's her birthday and she can do whatever she wants on her birthday.
The next five pictures will tell you all that you need to know.
1. 2.
3.
4.
5.
Mine all mine...Sidney has a few missing teeth.
Feliece has gone batty.
Feliece taking a picture of me as I was taking a picture of her.

Chelsea...this picture says more then I need to.
I thought my above photos were creepy...ha ha ha...just kiddin' Feliece!
Porter is getting bigger and bigger and bigger.
Not sure what Feliece is doing or what she is looking at...just love her.
Feliece and Chelsea. Hot Stuff.
That was my birthday in a nutshell.
And Hayley Pal was the best ever...Peter had roses sent to me at work and she brought them to my home so I would have them on my birthday. Message on flowers read:
Happy Birthday Hilary. You're no question the best thing that has ever happened to me/us. Wish I was there to give you these myself. Happy Birthday Beautiful.
Peter, Sidney, Porter, Duncan, Molly: Love you.

3 comments:

Kari said...

You couldn't stand having the pictures I posted, could you? I agree, the ones you posted are much more fun and so Holbrook!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your family. Everyone looks great!

Kari said...

Oh yeah...Peter's note brought tears to my eyes....

Leicy said...

The reason my picture is so scary is due to all the wrinkles on my face.....I need botox....and some serious skin removal....