Hilary has been finding Post It notes on the
wall(s) around the house the last few days.
These notes are so cute.
These notes are priceless.
These notes make Hilary MISS Peter.
Hilary can't imagine how much Sidney/Porter must miss Peter. Hilary also thinks it is a great way for Sidney to express her feelings, so Hilary leave them on the wall. Hilary hearts Sidney.
Here is an example of a post it note on the wall:
Sidney even got a Scottie Dog on the note. See how the flowers have roots. Look at Peter's beard on his face...too funny.
3 comments:
That is just precious... a keeper for sure! I missed your birthday. I hope it was a great one and that you have MANY more!
Too stinkin cute! I have one from Sidney she left from the party. She spells my name Felease...cute, very cute.....
Darling! I love the details... Cute little Sid.
Post a Comment