I must admit it.
I love my work schedule.
Hilary works Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday's.
Being at home more days then I am at work---ROCKS.
I am in a "happier place" now.
Not so many bumps and not as many roller coaster rides that I am dealing with day to day.
I don't feel that extreme tiredness that I felt all the time at the old job.
I am finding more of a happy medium in my life.
How exciting is that?
I haven't felt happier mentally for years and years.
I know quite honestly that it's because of the bigger picture--Spending more times with the kids, a job that I LOVE, more time at home to do the daily grind and most importantly, more time with the Scottie dogs. =)
Any who...just wanted to let you all know that I am happy place.
I know that I haven't been blogging or e-mailing as much. It's not because I am down or depressed...it's actually quite the opposite.
Hilary is Happy.
Just Happy!
Just Hilary is Happy!!!
Happy Happy Joy Joy
2 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad!
I love you!
So glad for you! I wish I could say the same...but in approximately 3-4 months, I'll be in that happy place too. Oh, it will be so lovely :)
Post a Comment