23 November 2008

what a surprise


so last night I thought that I was going to go and hang out with tim and beck. they had gotten a sitter for all of our kids and the plan was to take us out for a belated "birthday" dinner.
WRONG...as if it could get better...then hayley and rebecca show up at my place and inform me that we are going to COLDPLAY!
a what?
a girls night out?
so it's about 5:15, the time that Peter and I need to be packing up the kids to take them to tim & becks.
and what did my wondering eyes see, hayley and beck outside my front window???...hum...that's odd--why are hayley and rebecca at my house?
they had come to take me to coldplay.
peter was even in on it. it was awesome.
thank you so, so much haylay and rebecca.
you two rock. really, you do.
and get this.
kari and jeff seats were like six seats away. true story. not joking at all.

3 comments:

Leicy said...

WHAT? And not only that, probably the last concert you will see of theirs since they are going to be NO LONGER after this tour.

Birdie said...

Remember me? Miss ya hon!!

Glad you got to get out and have some fun :)

Kari said...

Yes, that was quite the surprise. I can't believe we were in throwing popcorn distance to each other. Who took that smoking clear photo? LOL!