22 December 2008

tomorrow


I have planned out my entire outfit around these earrings {sweet Kari} gave me this holiday season. Thank you so very much Kari. You are so thoughtful.

The earrings are so stinking cute.

I might even wear them to bed tonight.

Seriously, I might.

Has anyone else done the same thing? Or does anyone else try to match their undies with their clothes? Too much info, but this is me and you just have to love me. Yup, just love me.

Cool--it's midnight and I am heading to bed.

Hilary is outtie.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah, and I soooo wanted to keep those earrings. They look darling on you! Just don't lose them or let your dogs eat them or let Porter flush them down the toilet....Please!

Nancy said...

I love the earrings and I think a new outfit to match would be a perfect idea. Let's go SHOPPING!

I hope you had a great Christmas and that the kids had a great time too.

Happy New Year Blessings my friend!