21 April 2009

McConkie Spring Break 09

I loaded the pictures backwards...one of a few things I dislike about blogger (or my thought process)!!!

{day 5} Moab with Hayley Pal, the McAllister's, the Gunderson's and the other McC's {us}.

happy boy porter...doin' a jig

the sunseeker

porter and sidney

goblin valley state park

pete gettin' sick of me "asking" to take photos

"just sidney"

escalante national monument
lower calf creek falls trail *guide
{*guide-a later post to follow about the "guide"}
126' high fall
the hike back from the falls
(which was 6 miles round trip)
sidney hiked the whole thing
kodachrome basin state park
tryin' to warn up after a snow storm
{day 2}
bryce canyon national park
rainbow point
very cold day

bryce point


{day 1}
the drive down to zion national park


kisses

a very happy sidney
i rode my bike
not only once but twice
yes, that's right-twice
you should see my legs
they are covered in bruises
it's too funny

1 comment:

Birdie said...

I think I would like to try renting an RV someday...hum, soon. I almost have me life back!! I'm jealous too, cause I would love a week off of work!!!

(:> Birdie