For the longest time I have tried to keep my venting off the blog.
BUT...
Peter has been been doing some traveling this past month and this past trip which was "only" four days put me on edge.
Peter has been to Indiana and Pennsylvania--Indiana for four days and Pennsylvania for three.
Peter will be traveling to Seattle next week for {4} days and yesterday he sent me his itinerary for his Europe trip.
He will be gone
{10} days
from June 4th
returning on
June 14th
After seeing that at work...well, the rest of the day I was anxious.
More often then not when Peter is out of town I am very anxious.
I hate that feeling.
I am already a "hyper" person and have a very hard time sitting still etc..
I know that he has to go on these trips but for some reason, whatever that reason may be, I still have a hard time when he goes out of town. I get edgy with the kids WHICH I HATE MORE THEN ANYTHING.
If I could control my issue, I obviously would but for whatever reason God sent me to Earth with this issue and it's mine to deal with.
I was hoping that once Peter was done with school his traveling would slow down and he kept telling me that this would be the case though deep down inside I thought his traveling would pick up---which is has.
sighhhh............
In the past I try to fill my time while he is gone but their is that underlining feeling/sense that doesn't leave me regardless of who I am with or what I am doing.
I want to be a great mom/wifebut feel like the days before and after Peter returns from a trip I am just a WITCH not because I am mad at Peter or at the kids but at the situation.
Keep breathing Hilary.
Life is Good and I have much to be grateful for...I just need a bit more reminding while Peter is gone.
2 comments:
Hang in there girl. You can do it. Breathe, breathe, breathe. Ask for help. Don't be afraid to ask for help. I'll be at my family reunion and in Jackson for part of those June dates but call me!
Hils, I know it sucks, but you can do it!! I don't do very well when Joe is out of town either. The only way I can get through it is to try to remember that I am my own person and only I can make myself happy. And like Kari said, ask for help!! You have two energetic kids and that is a lot for one parent to handle. You know you can always call me if you want to get them out of the house and you need an extra set of hands and eyes :) Stick with it, and call your friends!!
Post a Comment