13 March 2010

a few of my favorites

i love the colors and stripes of this bed set!


Gree is my all time favorite color EVER! Makes me feel calm and cool!
Quilts on have been on my mind lately.

I love this quilt from UB (click UB to see her)!
I love the two pictures above. If you click on the photo it will take you to the site of where I found them.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Interesting post. I'm new-ish to this blog, but have like what I've read!

Donna Chapman said...

Have to say, I"m loving the green myself. And you're right! It does have a very 'calming' effect, I usually feel that way about any room that has green in it.

- Donna from Garage Door Vancouver

Jeanette said...

Just a quick note from a first time poster; thanks for the work that you put into this blog! I for one appreciate it very much.