--These are the glasses I picked up on Saturday. I got them in Black Coffee.--Good news is that I don't have to wear them all the time--just when drving, going to the movies, etc...
--I have 20/25 vision in both eyes.
--I look hot in my new glasses, if I may say so myself. So I just did.
I lost my last pair of glasses about a year ago. I sat them down somewhere (I am assuming I sat them down or they fell from my bag or head). Then one day I go to put them on and they were gone. I had no idea what I had done with them.
My visison finally had gotten to the point where I didn't know if I had to turn on "that" street until it was basically to late to trun on "that" street or if the weather was bad and the glare from the rain, lights of other cars made it very hard to see the lines or to tell if I was in the right lane.
Well, I am outtie.
XOXO
1 comment:
I bet you are hot! I bet everyone noticed AND mentioned how HOT you are!
Post a Comment