24 May 2008

happy JOY joy

An OWL treasure indeed, if I may say so MY self. Ohhh, Feliece...what can I do to make all these cute owls happen?
I can bring my sewing machine to your place. Good Time. What about these flowers in their FELT pots?
I want one.

~hOOtie be hidin' in the plant~


**hOOtie in hounds tooth** adorable

This paper is made/designer is in Brazil.
I had a very hard time finding it here in the USA.
This paper came in a US kit but you can't buy it here in the US of A. AGH!!!
I saw this
layout and almost died on the cuteness factor.
I also like this
one
This
layout is pretty dreamy if I may say so myself.
It's been a while...since I have posted a Matt & Nat. This one likes {me} & I like her.
I do like this matt & nat.
Oh, yes, I do.

No comments: