
Kari sent me this link today I NEED this lovely branch shelf.
This shelf needs my owl{s} to sit on.
Can you picture the cute owls that Feliece made perched on this branch?
Oh yes, I can.
This "branch" needs owl pictures, like the ones I already have hanging in my living room to "sit" around her branches.
This is how it's going down:
I am thinking that I will order this shelf and then tell Peter that is it Kari's fault. Kari made me do it. Kari sent me the link. I would of never known of it's existence unless for my {sweet} friend Kari.
I am thinking that I will order this shelf and then tell Peter that is it Kari's fault. Kari made me do it. Kari sent me the link. I would of never known of it's existence unless for my {sweet} friend Kari.
Yup, that's the story. That's the story I am stickin' to.
Hum!
What do you think about that Kari?
4 comments:
I think Pete will freak, just a guess though.
The shelf is really stinkin' cute though, I must admit.
Jason will make it! I already asked, he is going to make me one too. And since 'He' likes it he will do it in a timely manner....next couple of weeks. Hold on the order thing, if things work out you could have it on your wall befor Pete gets back!
1. It is Staci's fault...yes I did forward the link to you but ultimately it was Staci's fault for showing me the West Elm catalog today.
2. I sent you the link to ask you if you thought I should get it for my room makeover...not telling you to get it.
3. For some odd reason, Peter already thinks that I force you to buy stuff you shouldn't. Hmmmm...where does that come from? You're a big girl. I don't force you to buy anything. That's where will power comes in my friend.
3. I'm glad Jason will make one for you. Yeah for Jason!!!
4. I ordered the shelf yesterday for my bedroom. So there.
Go for it!
Post a Comment