Let's See:
Peter left for Germany this past Saturday morning. He is basically attending meetings all day long each day he is there. Liberty Mountain is the only company in the US that distributes Vadue. After speaking with Peter briefly yesterday he sounds extremely tired (as he should be-poor guy) and can't seem to get any sleep.
Which brings me to me/kids:
Hilary, a.k.a., {me} is the single wife this week.
You know I love saying that, right?
The kids have been AWESOME and I have felt pretty "put together", though today I am feeling a bit worn down. Porter tends to get a bit emotional while Peter is out of town and wants to be around his mommy at all times which is fine. Sidney is a huge helper and gets ready every morning on her own which includes brushing her teeth and eating breakfast.
Gotta love that.
Way to go Sidney.
What about the Scotties:
I just took in the Scotties for their hair cuts. The last time they had cuts was back in February. Yeah, like FOUR months ago.
After Molly had eaten snail bait, she spent 28 hours in the Pet ER and our bank account dropped $750.00 dollars lower ---well after that experience, Peter informed me that we could not spend ANY more $money$ on the Scotties for the rest of the year--as if that would happened.
Whatever Peter!
While Peter is in Germany I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to take care of this situation. I did inform Peter that I would be doing this--he knows that the dogs need cuts--he just hates the fact that it cost a total of $90.
Yes, it's more money then I spend on my hair with a tip but if I had hair covering my entire body--well, $45 (per dog) is not bad at all.
Misc:
Got a new cell phone yesterday. I got this one. I don't think I like it. I have a hard time hearing people on her and the buttons on the phone are tiny. I don't text that often (not even daily) but think that if it's already buggin me, I might want to take care of it now.
The problem here is that I don't see any other phones that I would like to have. Well, there is one, the same one that I got for Peter. This one here but I don't need all the functions that it has to offer.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Well, today is the day that I am really going to go and get my Driver's License. I went yesterday but don't want to go into the details of why I don't have one today. I lost my wallet about 5 weeks ago (I truly believe that Porter threw it away) and the DL is the last thing on my list to get. Do I have to go? How much longer can I put this off? Really? Can't I just use my passport?
FOR THE LOVE OF ME. Well I am off to get lunch and then to the DMV. YEAH, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment