21 May 2008

Must Have's

Anything dog goes in my book...these rub ons could only get better if they came with Scottish Terriers.

I hope you can see why I would like these rub ons?
See the hOOtie? Do you? Do you?

This plush owl...it's a kit. AHHHHHH! Talk about a must hAvE! Seriously.
I love the sassafras dear paper...how could you not? I can't seem to get enough of it. You know what I really want? I want a poster size of this paper? Hummm...

4 comments:

Leicy said...

You could make that owl, you have a sewing machine........! I could help.....you wouldn't even need the kit, we could make our own pattern. I even have tons of material peices that you could use. Pretty much free.....

Kari said...

I so love Sassafras! They rock!!!

Kari said...

Speaking of sugar baby...I saw that Def Leppard has a new album out. I've got this cool website that I can download the entire album for $1.48. Are you in?

Nancy said...

You find the best stuff... I love the OWL!