15 May 2008

Office Supply Find & them some, oh MY

These JUMBO clothespins are AWESOME!
Want one each in each color.
Stinking Cute. Adorable. Must Have's.
Do any of you doubt how I feel about these enormous clothespins? If, so please leave a comment and I will contine my "love fest" for these gigantic clothespins via e-mail.

Smencils--WFT are smencils? Oh, how I want the SMENCILS. Oh yes I do. Made from recycled newspaper wrapped around #2 graphite and soaked in environmentally-friendly fragrance liquids, Smencils not only smell great they’re also great for the planet...now, why wouldn't a person what some Smencils after reading that tib bit of information. By-the-way, Smencils are guaranteed to hold their scent for up to 2 years. WOW {side note: smencils, smencils, I just like saying that in my head--don't you? Smencils!}



You can find these {two items} at See Jane Work.

5 comments:

Birdie said...

I have to say the smecils do sound pretty fun!!

Kari said...

I loved my smelly pencils when I was a kid.

{Hilary} said...

You had smelly pencils when you were a kid? Where was I?
Oh yeah, I was eating my sisters lip blam...just ask feliece.

Veronica Milan said...

Hi!! Oh wow. I love scratch and sniff anything. I loved the stickers too. It's so 80's! heheh

Kari said...

I bought you a red clothespin and only spent $1.49. Too bad they only had red!!!