26 October 2008

Guess Who Is Coming To Town?

GO AHEAD & GUESS?
It's not who you think I am talking about.
Yes, Peter is flying in tomorrow night...yeah! FOR THE LOVE, it has been a long 12 days with Peter being gone.
{Side note: Today after I had dropped off Sidney with Noele so that Sidney could go to Lagoon--Porter and I went and got gas. While I was filling up the car, Porter proceed to yell at me about "wanting out of the car". Porter said something to the effect that he was so mad at me that he was going to poke his eyes out. Okay, so, after typing that statement out, it does not sound as funny as it did earlier today but I guess you had to be there to truly understand the humor.I often tell myself and others that I want to poke my eyes out...hum, guess I will not be saying that anymore.}
Okay, back to our guessing game...any one else know who else is coming in town this week?
Anyone? If you can recall this post.....well, this week "he" is back in town and Kari, my BFF has purchased tickets to see Josh with little old {me}.
Kari loves me so much, she is taking me to see Joshua Radin for my birthday present.
~Kari LOVES Hilary~
Kari loves Hilary lots and lots.

JOSHUA RADIN ROCKS!!!!
Kari knows how badly I need a break and Joshua Radin is just the BREAK I am longing for.
The concert is at
Club Sound, is this Wednesday night, the 29th of October.
Peter has class that night so I am in need of a sitter.

--Any one want to offer out their services?
--NexT--

A very odd thing happened this morning when I woke up half the clocks in the house had change for daylight savings...currently some of the clocks say it's 8:35 and some of them say 9:35--it's really throwing me for a LOOP. I am too lazy to change them back because I will end up doing it next week. Ohh well.
Okay, back to puttin' clothes away...talk about fun on a Sunday night, eh.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

I guess I don't know what the attraction is to JR, since I've never really heard his music. But I'm excited for you anyway....have fun!!

Kari said...

Birdie needs to get her some JR lovin'!! I downloaded Missy Higgins album and we are ready to P-A-R-T-E-E!

Yippee! As long as you aren't throwing up...